Wednesday, December 21, 2005
All Alone for Two Days
Whew. Ever since Tuesday I was all alone in the house? Lonely, you might ask? Not really.
Sometimes, when you are alone, you discover things that you do not expect.
I fled the house with a certified copy of my birth certificate, school ID, a 1x1 picture and 500 pesos. Enrolling for a special class? Not really. The jeepney was heading south, to the Muntinlpa Branch of the Bank of the Philippine Islands. It was noon, the sun was glaring at its full potential. My cap shaded a few rays (I hope) and paced towards the fiberglass door.
I was first anxious - 12 is lunch time, but I forgot that banks have a cut-off time. It has two purposes, one, it is used for money transfers and second, it was a lunch break. Talk about a late lunch.
Actually, the other day (Monday), I was there at BPI, and in front of the Customer Service Desk. I asked the requirements for opening the new account promo of BPI for teens or kids or pre-teens or whatever. She said (her tag spelled AILEEN, but I could not call her ms or mrs because I was not sure, and I could not call her ate because we never met) that all I need was an ID picture, a school ID and birth certificate.
Just what I have, I thought. I saw her again, I put the requirements on the table; put the brochure of the promo which my mom got from the mail, and greeted her good afternoon.
I would like to apply for the Jumpstart^ account.
Jumpstart^ is a BPI account for teens, kids, pre-teens or whatever ranging from ages 10-17. It has some good discounts and privileges and it has a direct transfer from your parent’s account to your account. For details visit http://www.bpiexpressonline.com.
I waited a long time to get myself registered. I deposited the 500 pesos needed to open the account. However it was not the maintaining balance. So I needed to deposit another 500 to keep it running. I was told to return on Thursday to redeem my card. I was a bit excited, because I now have my own account for myself and my other things to buy or save, I will manage my own money, because my time savings account in another bank (DBP) was not on my reach, the passbook was on my mom’s current holding.
I went home, bought a few eggs from a nearby store and started thinking about my onion-garlic omelette. The ref was almost shuddering empty to anyone who opens it, and I saw some white onions and a few cloves of garlic. That was enough, I supposed.
I had the eggs broken and stirred, the garlic minced and the onions sliced. I had prepared the salt and pepper for the eggs to taste, but there was a sinister problem. Both gas stoves have empty LPG tanks, so I was limited to using the electric stove with a creepy dark oven. I could not make it work. Grr. I wasted the eggs, and I just used some native tomatoes, put the onions and garlic into a bowl, add the sliced tomatoes, some salt and pepper, and a mix of cane vinegar for the sweet lush salad effect and some apple cider for some fruity taste. It was a shame there was no lettuce or cucumber.
I cleaned out my cabinet. I removed color-damaged clothes, clothes with rips and holes, and arranged my cabinet. I realized that I removed 75 percent of my cabinet clutter, and I used the bottom drawer as a stash of my coins, my yearbook, the gifts that I received and some other useful muddle. I even found coins buried in my clothes. I had enough to buy some biscuits.
I watched some cooking shows. Wow, the cakes were killing me. It looked so great! But I was not watching that for the glutton effect, but I watch it to learn more about cooking and baking.
I really prayed that it would rain in our place, so that I would not water the plants au person. But the clouds were drying, so I got up, turned the tap on, and started the hydration of arboreal and empirical plant constitutes.
TV was becoming my hobby for the vacation time. I could not read my books and do my assignments. Waah! I started reading Advanced Biology, but that is not enough. I even prefer blogging than solving Math. No questions asked; it is just that.
I must start now (oh really, I am becoming oh-so-responsible alright). Or else I will ruin my vacation into cramming, even though I am a certified crammer.
Ciao~
my mind fleeted at :3:59 pm ;
AUTHOR
jay-v james gatdula barit
jebski, jevy, jebby, jev
january 6, 1991
5'11"
tanned
up manila
up college of nursing
block 26
manila science high school
newton, hertz, rutherford, padolina
up manila chorale trainee
manila science alumni chorale member
baritone
jokes, sarcasm and criticisms
blue and green
cute and sexy =p
Pugad Baboy and Garfield
Cyanide and Happiness
piano and voice
watermelons and oranges
cake and ice cream
ice skating and swimming
coffee and hot chocolate
chemistry and pathology
lover and loved
DREAMS
I will become a nurse, then become a doctor, then become a Master of Professional Health Education, and teach at UP someday.
I will have my own house with a very large garden, filled with flowers and trees.
I will get a 1.0 in at least one subject in my course of education in UP. (Now this is ridiculous. But please let me be happy.)
I will have musically-trained ears. Someday. =)
I will learn a foreign language by heart. =)
CREDITS
Designer :
kriss.
kringle
Upload :
picoodle
Image :
FuturesporT
LINKED
*
Thea Marie Pias (old)
*
Thea Marie Pias (new)
*
Leslie Anne Santelices
*
Vanir Ellaine Bienvenida Campo
*
Marie Anne Pauline Ballacillo
*
Claudine Valbuena
*
Precious Bernadette Avila
*
Beatriz Cecilia Montenegro
*
Maria Angelica Basada
*
Klyonne Whannica Mari Dela Cruz
*
Michaelle Cueco
*
Rosalyn Margaret Pacaña
*
Louise Manuel
*
Kalenina Nathalia Agcaoili
*
Leah Sumbeling
*
Maritoni Jane Basa
*
Anna Beatriz Chua
*
Anna Phylicia Ramos
*
Pauline Anne Macapagal
*
Trixia Quinzon
*
Kathrina Jane Baron
*
Celiz Marie Embuscado
*
Janine Sotomil
*
Esther Jhudiel Dela Vega
*
Kris Jaeyani Daza
*
Bea Marnelli Pitoy
*
Christine Minnelle Mercader
*
Royce Margaux Dimailig
*
Kevin Javier
*
Niño Jospeh Paz
*
Philippe Ronel Labrias
*
Carlos Miguel Fabian
*
Julius Victorius Saluria
*
Cean Angelo Reyes
*
John Paul Abad
*
Masaki Mitsuhashi
*
Angelo Crisanto Miranda
*
Ralph Anthony Geronimo
*
Iric Kevin Santos
*
Jason Mari Josol
*
Jane Rose Lim
*
Josine Baluyot
*
Ronnie Baticulon
*
[ShawBoy]
*
Basa Dance Troupe
*
Edgar De Las Alas Jr.
*
Arlaj Turingan
*
Jomar Reyes
*
Ate Carnaval
*
Kuya Aaron
*
Mikhail Olalo
*
Ate Sachie
*
Sayote Queen
*
Ate Glenda
*
Ituloy angsulong
*
Kim Batch 2008
RULES
smile.
sing.
leave a mark.
plese do comment. thanks.
RECORDS
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
COMMENT