Friday, December 09, 2005
How to Shift Records in Five Days
This is a week that is almost perfect. Almost may be a hyperbole, but it is not an understatement.
The week hasn’t even ended.
Monday was the Closing Ceremonies of the SEA Games. We still had classes. But we were not sure of the cut-off in the schedule. So we continued the scholastic learning. We were all hoping for the best though - 7-12 classes, 12-4 rest period and 4 onwards closing.
The best ideas are always ignored.
So we had the most crucial of all worst subjects in Third Year -- Math, Chemistry and English. Benjie was the teacher in Math that day. As much as I could asunder, understanding what he taught was inevitably impossible. Or impractical. Or both.
See the confusion? I’m the victim here.
So, after hectic rundowns and a whole lot of talking to authoritative people, it is now final. At 4, the classes are cut. We are going to the SEA Games for the last time in this year.
The SEA Games was an ultimatum (the entrances, the guards and the other blockades made it difficult to watch), but the real challenge is finding a way to get out of there early. pH wanted to go to SM to play. We had to cross wires, police lines and cruel distinct issues on how to get out. We became almost like fugitives.
So we got out, thanks to a guard that almost made me nervous when I crossed an illegal police line, and we took a long path to Luneta. It was cool, windy, and the Luneta seemed beautiful enough. Aww…
I got to play again. Mind Parasite had a total of 291 notes. I perfected it! Muwahaha… Love Again Tonight in Para Para almost killed me. It’s very difficult. But what’s worse is the Boom Boom Fire.
Tuesday, we did not have classes. But Philippe wanted to go out and watch Harry Potter. We were left by the movie rush. We got to plan other movies - {proof}, the new Kang Kong with Bagoong, now available at Chow King, Ice Age 2 and a whole lot more.
I got home late because we had dinner at Las Piñas. I still have a progress report in mind. I thought it would take me all day to finish it. I was timing it up to 12:30 max.
I was finished 11.
Wednesday was scary. I taught Social Studies for the class. But I did not go worried all the way through. I studied the topic very well. It was easy to teach, it was hard to make the students react to you. It was true, if you were teaching us, you’d be nerved. We take silence to a whole new level. It’s like talking to dummies. Not all of them are though. I can become a dummy if I wanted to. But it’s like they want to do that every class.
Grr.
Thursday was the surprise teacher’s day program. But the people who told us about it are the teachers. I just thought if it was irony or just plain simple talk.
It was a good sarcasm.
Flashback. Wednesday afternoon, after our Advanced Biology, I went to the UCB to see pH. They were practicing a presentation for the next day’s activities. They were dancing. Then, Royce came to me. She was inviting me to dance the Boogie because she didn’t have a partner. No choice. I was in.
Aftermath. The day is Thursday. When I came to school almost late, but not totally late, I rushed to Berzelius’ room. And there they were. They were already changing clothes. I changed mine. And the practice started.
Good thing we are the Filipino people and we have the Filipino time. =) It gave us time to practice (they said that the program will start 8, and we still had time to practice until 8:30, and we still had snacks) and we were ready.
Ready, in the sense that we know the steps. Unprepared, because we don’t know how to present it on a small stage. It is like going to battle with guns and ammo, but you don’t have any battle field.
The First Years were doing fine. They just danced in front of the stage. Suzanne sang, but her voice didn’t have the thing that most listener’s wanted to - life. She looked kind, but she is a real snob. Wow… Talking behind backs. But what I’m saying is true. I witnessed it.
The Second Years had too much to prepare. Thales and Pauling had a song medley that was O.K. but the presentation was too long. I could have gone to Quantum, played DM2 and Para Para and return to school even before they finish. That all with traffic included.
Urey presented a corny Encantadia-Etheria entrance. But what they really wanted was to show their dances.
The corniest part was Marconi’s presentation. They were just on stage, talking about how corny their jokes were told, the greatness of Mentos, and songs that ring our eardrums hell. Good thing it rained a bit, so we got to leave. =)
After the Marconians, we got the lime light. They first danced the Hataw. Then I joined them and danced the Boogie. It was shameful. Grr.
Afterwards we went up, changed into uniform and I returned to Hertz. I had lunch. It was our lunch period already, so we had a break. But we still had classes.
Pia taught Math, Jenny and Nacis taught Chemistry, Roemel and Angela taught English, we did not have TLE and we did have Advanced Biology. Many went home even though we can’t get out unless it was already 5:05. Grr. They wouldn’t listen. Grr.
We went to SM and ate dinner at KFC. We get to talk about the first year history of our batch. Nica went through an ingenious plan of victimizing Aia. She wanted to re-enact want they did to her in the First Year. =) It was well, a bit harsh and well proposed. =)
DDR was getting on my nerves, especially the nerves on my foot, because Nica and I were stomping like hell in the Afronova Primeval. We failed though. It was OK said Nica, a least we tried. So I came back on DM2 and Para Para.
Now Friday is just starting. Wish me luck on this one.
Ciao~
my mind fleeted at :10:24 am ;
AUTHOR
jay-v james gatdula barit
jebski, jevy, jebby, jev
january 6, 1991
5'11"
tanned
up manila
up college of nursing
block 26
manila science high school
newton, hertz, rutherford, padolina
up manila chorale trainee
manila science alumni chorale member
baritone
jokes, sarcasm and criticisms
blue and green
cute and sexy =p
Pugad Baboy and Garfield
Cyanide and Happiness
piano and voice
watermelons and oranges
cake and ice cream
ice skating and swimming
coffee and hot chocolate
chemistry and pathology
lover and loved
DREAMS
I will become a nurse, then become a doctor, then become a Master of Professional Health Education, and teach at UP someday.
I will have my own house with a very large garden, filled with flowers and trees.
I will get a 1.0 in at least one subject in my course of education in UP. (Now this is ridiculous. But please let me be happy.)
I will have musically-trained ears. Someday. =)
I will learn a foreign language by heart. =)
CREDITS
Designer :
kriss.
kringle
Upload :
picoodle
Image :
FuturesporT
LINKED
*
Thea Marie Pias (old)
*
Thea Marie Pias (new)
*
Leslie Anne Santelices
*
Vanir Ellaine Bienvenida Campo
*
Marie Anne Pauline Ballacillo
*
Claudine Valbuena
*
Precious Bernadette Avila
*
Beatriz Cecilia Montenegro
*
Maria Angelica Basada
*
Klyonne Whannica Mari Dela Cruz
*
Michaelle Cueco
*
Rosalyn Margaret Pacaña
*
Louise Manuel
*
Kalenina Nathalia Agcaoili
*
Leah Sumbeling
*
Maritoni Jane Basa
*
Anna Beatriz Chua
*
Anna Phylicia Ramos
*
Pauline Anne Macapagal
*
Trixia Quinzon
*
Kathrina Jane Baron
*
Celiz Marie Embuscado
*
Janine Sotomil
*
Esther Jhudiel Dela Vega
*
Kris Jaeyani Daza
*
Bea Marnelli Pitoy
*
Christine Minnelle Mercader
*
Royce Margaux Dimailig
*
Kevin Javier
*
Niño Jospeh Paz
*
Philippe Ronel Labrias
*
Carlos Miguel Fabian
*
Julius Victorius Saluria
*
Cean Angelo Reyes
*
John Paul Abad
*
Masaki Mitsuhashi
*
Angelo Crisanto Miranda
*
Ralph Anthony Geronimo
*
Iric Kevin Santos
*
Jason Mari Josol
*
Jane Rose Lim
*
Josine Baluyot
*
Ronnie Baticulon
*
[ShawBoy]
*
Basa Dance Troupe
*
Edgar De Las Alas Jr.
*
Arlaj Turingan
*
Jomar Reyes
*
Ate Carnaval
*
Kuya Aaron
*
Mikhail Olalo
*
Ate Sachie
*
Sayote Queen
*
Ate Glenda
*
Ituloy angsulong
*
Kim Batch 2008
RULES
smile.
sing.
leave a mark.
plese do comment. thanks.
RECORDS
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
COMMENT