Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Yearbook

     I just got my yearbook. After three years, I went to my Alma Mater of my elementary years to get my memory of what I was before. Surprisingly, I just got it in five minutes.

     Much more happened.

     It was an agreement to be in the Mini Stop in Doña Manuela at 4 pm of December 9. I got out of the house early, but the traffic subdued me into getting there 3:30. So I when I reached the stop point, I saw that I was the person there. So I wandered to my school for awhile. Their dismissal time is 4:30.
     
     I met the guard who knew me even after three years. He knew me very well - because he was the night shift guard, and I was always fetched late, and I cried my fear away. I was monophobic - I was afraid of being alone, especially in a dark school. But I grew out of that phobia.

     He greeted me as if I still studied there. It was a better feeling that I realized after returning. I asked where the office was - the former office was the clinic and the office was moved to another building. When I went there, there was no one inside the office of the school head. So I walked out, and I saw the School Secretary. I asked her where could I get it, and she said that I could get it in the library.

     Amazing.

     When I went up three floors and walked towards a familiar passageway, I pushed through the green doors of the cool library. I asked where I can get my yearbook. Here, she said. What year though, she asked me. 2002-2003. she got a new one; she let me sign a ledger and went off with the yearbook.

     It was great.

     I went out the school and returned to Mini Stop, and I found Karl there. He was already there, then came Maricar, then Erick. Delf and Leahli were not coming. Alyssa came in bright orange and 35 minutes late.

     We were ready.

     We went to school, and dismissal was obvious. People dashed out crazy. We saw the Third Year, and we were greeted by a crowd of people I finally met after three years. It was a sudden reunion. It was a time where you will never notice time fly by. It was just amazing. I was a bit confused of the faces that smile and say hi.

     When Perseverance nearly made it to its completion [we were 28 in Grade 6 Perseverance] we were few. But the people there would satisfy our thirst for what happened in the school.

     We went to Peter Pandesal, where their voices maxed out of a marketplace, being the place so small. A foreigner hushed us up into a revering silence. Dismay and our number made us move out to McDo. We walked there, and Maricar talked to me as a confidant. I even dropped her umbrella in the murky sidewalk water. So when we reached McDo, I washed it in the lavatory.

     As we ordered, we saw Anne Nicole, a friend from Grade 4. She was OK, still cute but a lot darker now. Really, the reunion’s air was a bit drugged. Orphalyn was going crazy over the order.

     Sheesh. I was placed in the table where a former crush of mine was in front of me and a person linked to me when she tumbled upon me on a game was on my side. I was trapped over controversy. Sorry, restricted. ; p

     They were bonding. The word was much stickier than adhesive. The lines, the past events, the memorable scenes were getting into my head much quicker as I assumed.

     We went to Karl’s house were the real fun started. We had song numbers from Nat, and Karl did his amazing guitar flicks and tenor voice. They also dragged a boarder in Karl’s back apartment, the name was Joash. He was also a guitarist.

     Let’s switch the topic.

     They signed my yearbook. Different messages, different writings, same meaning.

     Guys, I missed you so much!

     It was Karl’s sister’s birthday. Laika was there, and she gave me a cute sticker. I put in the yearbook where the notes were. They served ice cream and pasta.

     We drew to a close.

     The message was still the same. I missed you guys a lot.

     As we walked away to our own paths, my yearbook will be proof that I once returned to the place and people whom I left for three years.

     It was long, yet it became short after the reunion.

     With the yearbook, it is microscopic. ^ ^

my mind fleeted at :10:18 pm ;

AUTHOR

jay-v james gatdula barit
jebski, jevy, jebby, jev
january 6, 1991
5'11"
tanned
up manila
up college of nursing
block 26
manila science high school
newton, hertz, rutherford, padolina
up manila chorale trainee
manila science alumni chorale member
baritone
jokes, sarcasm and criticisms
blue and green
cute and sexy =p
Pugad Baboy and Garfield
Cyanide and Happiness
piano and voice
watermelons and oranges
cake and ice cream
ice skating and swimming
coffee and hot chocolate
chemistry and pathology
lover and loved


DREAMS

I will become a nurse, then become a doctor, then become a Master of Professional Health Education, and teach at UP someday.

I will have my own house with a very large garden, filled with flowers and trees.

I will get a 1.0 in at least one subject in my course of education in UP. (Now this is ridiculous. But please let me be happy.)

I will have musically-trained ears. Someday. =)

I will learn a foreign language by heart. =)

CREDITS

Designer : kriss.kringle
Upload : picoodle
Image : FuturesporT



LINKED


*Thea Marie Pias (old)
*Thea Marie Pias (new)
*Leslie Anne Santelices
*Vanir Ellaine Bienvenida Campo
*Marie Anne Pauline Ballacillo
*Claudine Valbuena
*Precious Bernadette Avila
*Beatriz Cecilia Montenegro
*Maria Angelica Basada
*Klyonne Whannica Mari Dela Cruz
*Michaelle Cueco
*Rosalyn Margaret Pacaña
*Louise Manuel
*Kalenina Nathalia Agcaoili
*Leah Sumbeling
*Maritoni Jane Basa
*Anna Beatriz Chua
*Anna Phylicia Ramos
*Pauline Anne Macapagal
*Trixia Quinzon
*Kathrina Jane Baron
*Celiz Marie Embuscado
*Janine Sotomil
*Esther Jhudiel Dela Vega
*Kris Jaeyani Daza
*Bea Marnelli Pitoy
*Christine Minnelle Mercader
*Royce Margaux Dimailig

*Kevin Javier
*Niño Jospeh Paz
*Philippe Ronel Labrias
*Carlos Miguel Fabian
*Julius Victorius Saluria
*Cean Angelo Reyes
*John Paul Abad
*Masaki Mitsuhashi
*Angelo Crisanto Miranda
*Ralph Anthony Geronimo
*Iric Kevin Santos
*Jason Mari Josol

*Jane Rose Lim

*Josine Baluyot

*Ronnie Baticulon
*[ShawBoy]

*Basa Dance Troupe

*Edgar De Las Alas Jr.
*Arlaj Turingan
*Jomar Reyes
*Ate Carnaval
*Kuya Aaron
*Mikhail Olalo
*Ate Sachie
*Sayote Queen
*Ate Glenda
*Ituloy angsulong
*Kim Batch 2008



RULES

smile.
sing.
leave a mark.
plese do comment. thanks.


RECORDS
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

COMMENT