Friday, February 10, 2006

Mockery Afterhand, and Some Stuff

The mock test was over now. It was an experience to just get your “divination” skills on the move. Let’s just say that I used a calculator in English, checked the grammar of the Math Test (my test ran with Es, meaning the answer is not in the choices), made a fake letter in Filipino, left Chemistry stupefied afterwards and used the remaining time for the Social Studies (which consisted of 50 items only, yey, Benjie said it was a bum because he studied for this one) was a blast of divination answers. Let me guess that letter… hmmm

We got away from the classroom on 12 noon. Philippe, Carlos and I rushed to the Paksnet (this name is dismaying, I thought it was Fox Net when I heard it, it was such a cool name, but here the sign went all the way to.. Paksnet) where we got Philippe’s PE uniform which he left there another day. We returned to school to meet with all others. We are going skating. ^ ^

While we were waiting, I was hiding behind the backs of the Mendel people so that a certain teacher will not see me (because she might not let me go away and stay for a review) and I was spotted by a Physics teacher. I said to him:

“Sir, I ask for your silence.”

Pause.

“Okay.”

Whew. That saved me from total danger of being summoned. So we rushed out, however we were split unevenly because Anna, Aby and CM waited for Bea. So we rode a bus, and we sat for like hours before we reached SM.

Nica and I were screaming hunger in the bus. So we said that we’ll have lunch at KFC while we wait for the other group. Kalen, Gelie and Aia went upstairs to the Dance Maniax Machine. Alyssa, Nica, Niño, Cristina and I rushed the orders. We made a deal to eat as speedy as possible, wreaking havoc to our tongues because they served the food hot. Philippe and Luis came afterwards.

After munching out, CM and Anna came down a flight of stairs. Bea and Aby were changing clothes, so were Kalen, Alyssa and Angelie. We rushed the flight of stairs, got our tickets from our wallets, and placed our tickets on a sarcastic counter lady.

After getting the passes we rushed and formed a line in the shoes counter and told a serviceman crew there our shoe sizes. As I mentioned 11, he gave me nice pair of skates. It looked like a hockey shoe, but it had a toe pick, so I had a good-looking boots for today’s session.

There was three catches.

First, it was much heavier than the blue leather skates (which smelled horribly disgusting), it had a rock-hard top which made it difficult to glide, and it was squeezing my feet inwards that my appendages got smaller by the moment. My feet were constricted, and I had no choice but to try it.

Glide.

We were so many there - and we were all gliding and turning. I was already practicing spins and fast transitions and most of them wanted a lesson. I was not good of a teacher, because I could do what I can do in the rink, but it was kind of hard to explain. I tried my best to tell foot directions and weight shifting.

Improvements were starting to take shape. I can cross my feet as I glide backward, most could now glide freely. We even had a few tag games (it was feet-crushing) and a few more watch-others-and-learn from other figure skaters and their respective teachers.

We all practiced skating movements. Most practiced back gliding, which needed some mastery (I almost needed 3 sessions before I got to glide backwards) while Philippe practiced different movements while Bea and Anna did some spins.

Most already went out of the rink after an hour, and Maritoni, Philippe, Bea, Aby, Mike (which came in afterwards), Anna and I stayed for another hour. The rink was free of people, and skater-rink density was low.

After the skating session, we went out the rink and walked to the Quantum Amusement Center. We bought the 20-peso 5 tokens and rushed to the Dance Revolution Machine. We got to see Philippe’s cousin play all heavy songs who treated some light songs as “child’s play”. I was amazed by the stamina he got for dancing rapidly, because that’s my total dancing weakness.

We got to play some usuals, like Break Down and Afronova Revenge. Max 300 also became a favourite. Carlos and Maritoni came with pearl shakes from Zagu, and I wanted to try the vanilla one which Carlos was drinking) and went for the Zagu post and bought a regular-sized smoothie. I would actually prefer drinking fruit puree from Fruitas, but I wanted to taste vanilla again. ^ ^

Delicious.

After a tiring dance session (which had our legs cramping because of stomping), Nica went shoe shopping for the prom. We went to Shubiz, a store full of spiky shoes and bags for girls. There was a pink sandal there that Nica particularly liked (which cost 1500) and Nica went on debit for borrowing money to buy the sandals. My attention was caught by a sneaker stiletto, it looked liked a Chuck Taylor on heels. It was nice (for a girl) and Nica said it was her next target.

She got the shoes, but she needed money for fare.

I guess she’ll walk. ^ ^

That’s the end of a trip. Ciao~

my mind fleeted at :8:30 pm ;

AUTHOR

jay-v james gatdula barit
jebski, jevy, jebby, jev
january 6, 1991
5'11"
tanned
up manila
up college of nursing
block 26
manila science high school
newton, hertz, rutherford, padolina
up manila chorale trainee
manila science alumni chorale member
baritone
jokes, sarcasm and criticisms
blue and green
cute and sexy =p
Pugad Baboy and Garfield
Cyanide and Happiness
piano and voice
watermelons and oranges
cake and ice cream
ice skating and swimming
coffee and hot chocolate
chemistry and pathology
lover and loved


DREAMS

I will become a nurse, then become a doctor, then become a Master of Professional Health Education, and teach at UP someday.

I will have my own house with a very large garden, filled with flowers and trees.

I will get a 1.0 in at least one subject in my course of education in UP. (Now this is ridiculous. But please let me be happy.)

I will have musically-trained ears. Someday. =)

I will learn a foreign language by heart. =)

CREDITS

Designer : kriss.kringle
Upload : picoodle
Image : FuturesporT



LINKED


*Thea Marie Pias (old)
*Thea Marie Pias (new)
*Leslie Anne Santelices
*Vanir Ellaine Bienvenida Campo
*Marie Anne Pauline Ballacillo
*Claudine Valbuena
*Precious Bernadette Avila
*Beatriz Cecilia Montenegro
*Maria Angelica Basada
*Klyonne Whannica Mari Dela Cruz
*Michaelle Cueco
*Rosalyn Margaret Pacaña
*Louise Manuel
*Kalenina Nathalia Agcaoili
*Leah Sumbeling
*Maritoni Jane Basa
*Anna Beatriz Chua
*Anna Phylicia Ramos
*Pauline Anne Macapagal
*Trixia Quinzon
*Kathrina Jane Baron
*Celiz Marie Embuscado
*Janine Sotomil
*Esther Jhudiel Dela Vega
*Kris Jaeyani Daza
*Bea Marnelli Pitoy
*Christine Minnelle Mercader
*Royce Margaux Dimailig

*Kevin Javier
*Niño Jospeh Paz
*Philippe Ronel Labrias
*Carlos Miguel Fabian
*Julius Victorius Saluria
*Cean Angelo Reyes
*John Paul Abad
*Masaki Mitsuhashi
*Angelo Crisanto Miranda
*Ralph Anthony Geronimo
*Iric Kevin Santos
*Jason Mari Josol

*Jane Rose Lim

*Josine Baluyot

*Ronnie Baticulon
*[ShawBoy]

*Basa Dance Troupe

*Edgar De Las Alas Jr.
*Arlaj Turingan
*Jomar Reyes
*Ate Carnaval
*Kuya Aaron
*Mikhail Olalo
*Ate Sachie
*Sayote Queen
*Ate Glenda
*Ituloy angsulong
*Kim Batch 2008



RULES

smile.
sing.
leave a mark.
plese do comment. thanks.


RECORDS
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

COMMENT