Sunday, February 19, 2006

What's that Copy All About?

Got to try this one. Got it from Pauline Macapagal’s blog. Sorry for the unauthorized copy. ^ ^

Instructions:
[1] copy and paste into your livejournal/xanga
[2] bold any that pertain to you

001. I miss somebody right now.
002. I watch more tv than I used to.
003. I love olives.
004. I love sleeping.
005. I own lots of books.
006. I wear glasses or contact lenses
.007. I love to play video games.
008. I've tried marijuana
.009. I've watched porn movies.
010. I have been in a threesome.
011. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
012. I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
013. I have acne free skin.
014. I like and respect Kris Aquino. Believe it or not, I still eat up anything she dishes out.
015. I curse frequently.
016. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. Last year I was a basket case.
017. I have a hobby.
018. I've been told I have a nice butt.
019. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
020. I'm really, really smart. I'm not a genius, just smart.
021. I've never broken someone else's bones.
022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
023. I love rain. And thunder.
024. I'm paranoid at most times.
025. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar free.0
26. I need money right now.
027. I love sushi.
028. I talk really, really fast. Really, really fast.
029. I have fresh breath in the morning.
030. I have semi-long hair.
031. I have lost a lot of money in gambling.
032. I have at least one brother and/or one sister.
033. I was born in a country outside of the Phils.
034. I shave my legs.
035. I have a twin.
036. I couldn't survive without a mobile phone.
037. I like the way that I look
.038. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months.
039. I know how to do cornrows.
040. I am usually pessimistic.
041. I have mood swings.
042. I think prostitution should be legalized.
043. I think Britney Spears is pretty.
044. I have cheated on a significant other.
045. I have a hidden talent.
046. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I've had.
047. I think that I'm popular
.048. I am currently single.
049. I have kissed someone of the same sex.
050. I enjoy talking on the phone.
051. I practically live in PJ pants.
052. I love to shop.
053. I would rather shop than eat.
054. I would classify myself as ghetto.
055. I'm bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
056. I'm obsessed with my blog.
057. I dont hate anyone.
058. I'm a pretty good dancer.
059. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington..
060. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. She has this way of putting me on the spot everytime.
061. I have a cell phone.
062. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
063. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
064. I have never been in a real relationship before.
065. I've rejected someone before.
066. I've graduated college.
067. I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life.
068. I want to have children in the future.
069. I have changed a diaper before.
070. I've had the cops called on me before.
071. I bite my nails.072. I am a member of the PBB fan club.
073. I'm not allergic to anything.
074. I have a lot to learn.
075. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger.
076. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie.
077. I am very shy around the opposite sex.
078. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
079. I have at least 25 away messages saved.
080. I have tried alcohol before.
081. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past.
082. I own the "South Park" movie.
083. I have avoided assignments at work/school to be on my blog.
084. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum...
085. I enjoy country music.
087. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
088. I watch soap operas whenever I can. Tape them to watch them later if I can't.
089. I'm obsessive, retentive, and often a perfectionist.
090. I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
091. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
092. I know all the words to the Sesame Street opening song.
093. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
094. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. Ahem. “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea..?”
095. I have dated a close friend's ex.
096. I'm happy as of this moment.
097. I have gone scuba diving.
098. I've had a crush on somebody I've never met.
099. I've kissed someone I knew I shouldn't. I’m kind of trigger-happy on the kissing.
100. I play a musical instrument.
101. I strongly dislike math.
102. I'm procrastinating with something right now.
103. I own and use a library card.
104. I fall in 'lust' more than in 'love.'
105. Cheese enchiladas rock my socks.
106. I think The Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest things ever.1
07. I'm obsessed with the TV show "Lost."
108. I think Beyblades is the coolest show in coolsville.
109. There are more things I could be better at, if only I tried harder.
110. Sometimes I don't like food.
111. I worry sometimes that I'm not being the best friend I could be to the people I care about.
112. I desperately want people to respect me, but it rarely happens.
113. I have never been able to say anything positive about myself and truly believe it.
114. I am bisexual.
115. I think Australian accents are very attractive.
116. I'm very neurotic and suffer from acute paranoia.
117. I speak another language besides English.
118. I joke about eating, shaking, and kicking babies.
119. I'm most likely to spend my money on music. And books.
120. I've never built a snowman.
121. I celebrate my pets birthdays.

my mind fleeted at :10:39 pm ;

AUTHOR

jay-v james gatdula barit
jebski, jevy, jebby, jev
january 6, 1991
5'11"
tanned
up manila
up college of nursing
block 26
manila science high school
newton, hertz, rutherford, padolina
up manila chorale trainee
manila science alumni chorale member
baritone
jokes, sarcasm and criticisms
blue and green
cute and sexy =p
Pugad Baboy and Garfield
Cyanide and Happiness
piano and voice
watermelons and oranges
cake and ice cream
ice skating and swimming
coffee and hot chocolate
chemistry and pathology
lover and loved


DREAMS

I will become a nurse, then become a doctor, then become a Master of Professional Health Education, and teach at UP someday.

I will have my own house with a very large garden, filled with flowers and trees.

I will get a 1.0 in at least one subject in my course of education in UP. (Now this is ridiculous. But please let me be happy.)

I will have musically-trained ears. Someday. =)

I will learn a foreign language by heart. =)

CREDITS

Designer : kriss.kringle
Upload : picoodle
Image : FuturesporT



LINKED


*Thea Marie Pias (old)
*Thea Marie Pias (new)
*Leslie Anne Santelices
*Vanir Ellaine Bienvenida Campo
*Marie Anne Pauline Ballacillo
*Claudine Valbuena
*Precious Bernadette Avila
*Beatriz Cecilia Montenegro
*Maria Angelica Basada
*Klyonne Whannica Mari Dela Cruz
*Michaelle Cueco
*Rosalyn Margaret Pacaña
*Louise Manuel
*Kalenina Nathalia Agcaoili
*Leah Sumbeling
*Maritoni Jane Basa
*Anna Beatriz Chua
*Anna Phylicia Ramos
*Pauline Anne Macapagal
*Trixia Quinzon
*Kathrina Jane Baron
*Celiz Marie Embuscado
*Janine Sotomil
*Esther Jhudiel Dela Vega
*Kris Jaeyani Daza
*Bea Marnelli Pitoy
*Christine Minnelle Mercader
*Royce Margaux Dimailig

*Kevin Javier
*Niño Jospeh Paz
*Philippe Ronel Labrias
*Carlos Miguel Fabian
*Julius Victorius Saluria
*Cean Angelo Reyes
*John Paul Abad
*Masaki Mitsuhashi
*Angelo Crisanto Miranda
*Ralph Anthony Geronimo
*Iric Kevin Santos
*Jason Mari Josol

*Jane Rose Lim

*Josine Baluyot

*Ronnie Baticulon
*[ShawBoy]

*Basa Dance Troupe

*Edgar De Las Alas Jr.
*Arlaj Turingan
*Jomar Reyes
*Ate Carnaval
*Kuya Aaron
*Mikhail Olalo
*Ate Sachie
*Sayote Queen
*Ate Glenda
*Ituloy angsulong
*Kim Batch 2008



RULES

smile.
sing.
leave a mark.
plese do comment. thanks.


RECORDS
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

COMMENT