Sunday, April 23, 2006

*Tired**Sleepy*

Yesterday, I went to a day where the activities were numerous. It all starts with the Nucleus diagnostic exam in Wesleyan College.

I came really late for the diagnostic exam. And I would have to take the other exam at 12:30. But that would keep me off schedule. I insisted on the fact that I would take the exam. I only had two hours left to answer a 275 item exam.

What greeted my eyes when the instructor gave me the questionnaire was preposterous. I felt that I was going to dwindle. And in some points I felt really fatuous. The exam itself was monolithic. After seeing these words at the Language Proficiency Exam, I felt macabre. The instructors were like… going to immolate us. [This is a joke. However the words in boldface appeared in the exam.]

The Science Proficiency part was easy, since almost all basic sciences were already tackled in MaSci in just three years. It was the turning point in which one could relax. For a bit though.

The Math Proficiency Test was ghastly at some points. Some items needed shortcut formulas, others needed the manus approach. Others needed a little bit of luck and a good guess.

Reading Proficiency was the turn-over. It was easy because it was just the matter of understanding to common sense to literary thinking.

After I rushed the exam, Philippe, Bea, Anna, Aby and I went to eat and inquire at the badminton court in the Rizal Sports Complex. When we reached the badminton courts (which were, according to Philippe, were taraflex courts) the rental for an hour was P234. That was too much. Badminton City offered P40 pesos on students.

We had called on Niño and told him to go to Starbucks in Vito Cruz. However we waited near the LRT stairway because we assumed that he’d take the LRT. However he took a jeep and Philippe saw him waiting at Starbucks.

We went to Wendy’s where we sat and talked about the exam a little bit. We ordered afterwards. Philippe and I ordered one-piece chicken and rice meals (which was a little troubling because we didn’t have drinks). Bea and Niño went to Jollibee to buy their lunch Aby and Anna ordered after us.

After eating and some “body part” talk and imagining Niño after twenty years, Aby, Anna and Bea went home while the remaining three went to Badminton City.

Our badminton play-off had sudden endings courtesy of Niño. He made the shuttlecock fly to unreachable places. After cooling down, we took an early drift to the shower room. It was nice, because we avoided the traffic of sweaty people vying for a cleaning cooldown.

Philippe and I rode a Tas Trans bus because I was going to Cavite and he was going home (to play again with his parents). We talked about particular pre-med courses, hotel rates, activities, and a possible food trip plan for BDT.

After going down the bus, walking some strides to a jeep, going down and walking again, and then another jeep, and then another jeep (the second jeep had mechanical problems, so we transferred) and a tricycle before I reached my cousins’ house for a celebration.

That’s one hectic day. I’m tired, and I need some sleep. Ciao~

my mind fleeted at :2:08 pm ;

AUTHOR

jay-v james gatdula barit
jebski, jevy, jebby, jev
january 6, 1991
5'11"
tanned
up manila
up college of nursing
block 26
manila science high school
newton, hertz, rutherford, padolina
up manila chorale trainee
manila science alumni chorale member
baritone
jokes, sarcasm and criticisms
blue and green
cute and sexy =p
Pugad Baboy and Garfield
Cyanide and Happiness
piano and voice
watermelons and oranges
cake and ice cream
ice skating and swimming
coffee and hot chocolate
chemistry and pathology
lover and loved


DREAMS

I will become a nurse, then become a doctor, then become a Master of Professional Health Education, and teach at UP someday.

I will have my own house with a very large garden, filled with flowers and trees.

I will get a 1.0 in at least one subject in my course of education in UP. (Now this is ridiculous. But please let me be happy.)

I will have musically-trained ears. Someday. =)

I will learn a foreign language by heart. =)

CREDITS

Designer : kriss.kringle
Upload : picoodle
Image : FuturesporT



LINKED


*Thea Marie Pias (old)
*Thea Marie Pias (new)
*Leslie Anne Santelices
*Vanir Ellaine Bienvenida Campo
*Marie Anne Pauline Ballacillo
*Claudine Valbuena
*Precious Bernadette Avila
*Beatriz Cecilia Montenegro
*Maria Angelica Basada
*Klyonne Whannica Mari Dela Cruz
*Michaelle Cueco
*Rosalyn Margaret Pacaña
*Louise Manuel
*Kalenina Nathalia Agcaoili
*Leah Sumbeling
*Maritoni Jane Basa
*Anna Beatriz Chua
*Anna Phylicia Ramos
*Pauline Anne Macapagal
*Trixia Quinzon
*Kathrina Jane Baron
*Celiz Marie Embuscado
*Janine Sotomil
*Esther Jhudiel Dela Vega
*Kris Jaeyani Daza
*Bea Marnelli Pitoy
*Christine Minnelle Mercader
*Royce Margaux Dimailig

*Kevin Javier
*Niño Jospeh Paz
*Philippe Ronel Labrias
*Carlos Miguel Fabian
*Julius Victorius Saluria
*Cean Angelo Reyes
*John Paul Abad
*Masaki Mitsuhashi
*Angelo Crisanto Miranda
*Ralph Anthony Geronimo
*Iric Kevin Santos
*Jason Mari Josol

*Jane Rose Lim

*Josine Baluyot

*Ronnie Baticulon
*[ShawBoy]

*Basa Dance Troupe

*Edgar De Las Alas Jr.
*Arlaj Turingan
*Jomar Reyes
*Ate Carnaval
*Kuya Aaron
*Mikhail Olalo
*Ate Sachie
*Sayote Queen
*Ate Glenda
*Ituloy angsulong
*Kim Batch 2008



RULES

smile.
sing.
leave a mark.
plese do comment. thanks.


RECORDS
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

COMMENT