Saturday, January 06, 2007
Silent Days
Having two birthdays is special.
My mom was dead sure I was born January 5, 1991, 11:55pm. The nurse wrote the time in am.
I was born in January 6, 1991.
I accepted them my entire sixteen years, fumbling them through the records. When I write my birthdate when I was young, I had been moody of my options, sometimes I wrote 5, or 6, painstakingly taking hold of both days.
It is a rare chance.
Now, I'm sixteen. And it's my quietest birthday.
January 5, 2007, early morning. I was in a quiet kind of somnabulistic state. I woke up, found my breakfast already plated, the water in the kettle hot enough to drive out the cold for my bath. My mom woke up then, giving me a sermon of why I was late again. I was still at home and the clock read 6:15.
I came down the gate, and some grease brushed off my uniform. I had to go up again and change my uniform.
It took me about 10 minutes before a jeep going to the right destination passed.
The jeep still had availaable seats and the driver was eagerly stopping at every village entrance for some passengers.
I stood in the bus.
I reached school about 7:10 and the mass just finished the first reading.
I ran and placed myself in the choir. The Alleluia bass section was known by only Carlos, Philippe, Lord, Clem and me. Ron doesn't know it, neither the junior choir. Philippe was not in that mood to sing with me, well, that's another issue. I was left singing the last part the bass section, all by myself.
I liked the gospel that day. Err.. The homily. Fr. Ramil tapang's style of giving out his message makes me listen. I listened, for the sake of its moral and because it's my birthday.
There was another pray-over for the January and December celebrants. Royce was so shy in going up (she's nearing 18) and a few people there up the stage didn't have a birthday of December nor January.
Thea gave me something to hang in a wall about friendship, and 4 people were sketched there, not so cute or perfect, but it seems to me that they were like me, Kj, Thea and Leslie.
A few people greeted me that day. Some are unsure of it, I just tell them to choose, or that both are my birthdays. But now I strictly follow my birth certificate. January 6. I still prefer the 5 anyway.
Life for me that day was unusually quiet. In fact, most of the time I felt alone. I know some people who do not like being alone, or detest it, but I always realize it, and it always happens to me.
I wouldn't want that, anyway. But that feeling vanished. I'm not alone. It's when I think that I am alone that makes me just the perfect loner.
After the choir meeting, I went with KJ, Alyssa, Karell and Angelo to Kameraworld. We had very cute pictures, it's just that our scanner's gone AWOL. Karell and Alyssa evaporated in the Department store, and the people left (that includes me) killed time by watching some mechanical toys.
KJ and I waited for the pictures before I traveled for Stephanie's house for the cinematography shooting. I came there at about 7:30. Gacu's scene took too long too shoot. And, Abi's face was scary. Donne came a bit later, so I need not do the scene with Chrissy. I left immediately.
The traffic was intense. I had slept for half an hour and the bus was still residing in Quirino Ave.
Unaware of the Pyro Olympics, I just had the opportunity to watch amazign fireworks without the sounds that make my head ache. I love the fireworks. Somehow, I felt my spirit is uplifted by the dazzling lights. That was the reason it was so traffic. The heart-shaped and the firefly-like fireworks astonished me.
I reached home tired, ready to sleep, but I still opened the PC to play Ragna or chat. My brother interrupted my usage and when I left for a while, my cousin godfather used it. I gave up on it.
The next day would be different.
Good thing I had a normal sleep sched.
january 6, 2007.
I went to the next shoot. Paco Park, 10am. I reached the place, 10:10. I encountered no one, except people preparing for a wedding, some foreigners doing charity work for orphans, a few students doing groupwork and a few lovers keeping themselves busy.
I went out, and I was called to my attention by Roemel. he was there, and we waited in Paco Park. I walked alone, not with him. We respect the idea that we don't get along that much. While waiting I read the Les Miserables and he played with his Gameboy.
My day's as silent as yesterday.
About 11 am we went to KFC. Esther texted Roemel to wait for everyone there.
The group was completed over lunch. They greeted me a happy birthday.
The shooting commenced, and we went to Paco Park, and I left early.
I was smiling, even when I was alone.
Traffic still troubled my way back home. I thought it was a mirienda party, but it became dinner. Sadly, I'm home instantly, and I left my groupmates early and I haven't helped that much.
Moral support.
There's still dinner. But I feel my silence.
I'll keep quiet.
color of my day:blue-green
Ciao~
my mind fleeted at :4:44 pm ;
AUTHOR
jay-v james gatdula barit
jebski, jevy, jebby, jev
january 6, 1991
5'11"
tanned
up manila
up college of nursing
block 26
manila science high school
newton, hertz, rutherford, padolina
up manila chorale trainee
manila science alumni chorale member
baritone
jokes, sarcasm and criticisms
blue and green
cute and sexy =p
Pugad Baboy and Garfield
Cyanide and Happiness
piano and voice
watermelons and oranges
cake and ice cream
ice skating and swimming
coffee and hot chocolate
chemistry and pathology
lover and loved
DREAMS
I will become a nurse, then become a doctor, then become a Master of Professional Health Education, and teach at UP someday.
I will have my own house with a very large garden, filled with flowers and trees.
I will get a 1.0 in at least one subject in my course of education in UP. (Now this is ridiculous. But please let me be happy.)
I will have musically-trained ears. Someday. =)
I will learn a foreign language by heart. =)
CREDITS
Designer :
kriss.
kringle
Upload :
picoodle
Image :
FuturesporT
LINKED
*
Thea Marie Pias (old)
*
Thea Marie Pias (new)
*
Leslie Anne Santelices
*
Vanir Ellaine Bienvenida Campo
*
Marie Anne Pauline Ballacillo
*
Claudine Valbuena
*
Precious Bernadette Avila
*
Beatriz Cecilia Montenegro
*
Maria Angelica Basada
*
Klyonne Whannica Mari Dela Cruz
*
Michaelle Cueco
*
Rosalyn Margaret Pacaña
*
Louise Manuel
*
Kalenina Nathalia Agcaoili
*
Leah Sumbeling
*
Maritoni Jane Basa
*
Anna Beatriz Chua
*
Anna Phylicia Ramos
*
Pauline Anne Macapagal
*
Trixia Quinzon
*
Kathrina Jane Baron
*
Celiz Marie Embuscado
*
Janine Sotomil
*
Esther Jhudiel Dela Vega
*
Kris Jaeyani Daza
*
Bea Marnelli Pitoy
*
Christine Minnelle Mercader
*
Royce Margaux Dimailig
*
Kevin Javier
*
Niño Jospeh Paz
*
Philippe Ronel Labrias
*
Carlos Miguel Fabian
*
Julius Victorius Saluria
*
Cean Angelo Reyes
*
John Paul Abad
*
Masaki Mitsuhashi
*
Angelo Crisanto Miranda
*
Ralph Anthony Geronimo
*
Iric Kevin Santos
*
Jason Mari Josol
*
Jane Rose Lim
*
Josine Baluyot
*
Ronnie Baticulon
*
[ShawBoy]
*
Basa Dance Troupe
*
Edgar De Las Alas Jr.
*
Arlaj Turingan
*
Jomar Reyes
*
Ate Carnaval
*
Kuya Aaron
*
Mikhail Olalo
*
Ate Sachie
*
Sayote Queen
*
Ate Glenda
*
Ituloy angsulong
*
Kim Batch 2008
RULES
smile.
sing.
leave a mark.
plese do comment. thanks.
RECORDS
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
COMMENT